Acreage, the cider house and eatery at Stem Ciders is expanding its team and is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking individual to fill the position of General Manager. The position is full-time, and will be offered a competitive compensation package including benefits and paid time off. At a minimum, candidates must possess the skills below and be able to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. As the General Manager, you will plan and direct all restaurant operations while creating a unique and fun dining experience. Experience in the restaurant and/or craft beverage industry is preferred.
About Stem Ciders:
Our story began with two friends who loved cider. But not just any cider. They loved genuinely well-crafted cider and wanted more people to experience that. They poured their passion into creating pure clean cider, but soon their boundaries blossomed. What happened next is history.
The core belief of Stem Ciders is a notion of “the world is your orchard.” We believe Stem exists to explore the world endlessly. We are restless, innovative and are always looking for the next great flavor. We know our consumers are cut from this same cloth. It’s almost as if we live in this imaginary orchard full of limitless possibilities where anything from the most common to the most exotic fruits grow wild, and it’s our mission to go out and harvest them. When you see the world is your orchard, you know anything is possible. You just have to dare to explore it.
Acreage is a cider house and eatery, Stem’s first culinary venture, born out of an inspiring landscape and a dynamic team, Acreage brings the urban cider house experience found in its RiNo Taproom to the countryside. Centered around a beautiful, state-of-the-art open kitchen, Acreage’s menu features farm to table, wood fired rustic cookery on a custom built, 8-foot, Grillworks grill.
Acreage at Stem Ciders
- Support our company core values and mission
- Oversee and manage all Restaurant operations
- Inventory management and ordering
- Develop, train, and schedule restaurant team
- Manage POS system
- Payroll management and reporting
- Work closely with marketing and sales to support/generate initiatives
- Cash management and banking
- Restaurant vendor relations/scheduling
- A minimum of 3 years restaurant/bar experience in the role of Assistant Manager or General Manager
- Proficient at the creation, manipulation, and formatting of Excel spreadsheets
- Proficiency in the use of GSuite Applications, (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Ability to lift 55 pounds to shoulder, and 160 pounds to hip level
- Flexible work time ability including nights, weekends and holidays
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- A minimum of a 2-year college degree (or equivalent experience) is REQUIRED, 4-year college degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred
- Preference given to candidates with Cider Certification, Cicerone or Sommelier
- Health Insurance for all full-time employees
- Paid time off for all full-time employees
- 401(k) program, company matching for all eligible employees
- Employee discounts
This position is full time, in-house at Acreage, a restaurant of Stem Ciders’ in Lafayette, CO, with salary starting at $75,000 depending on experience. If interested and qualified, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference General Manager – Acreage in the subject line.